Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Utah Trip!!



Picture Overload, sorry, but hopefully you will enjoy!


Mom, Brilee, and me
Brilee and Papa coloring, so cute.
Brilee dressed in Papas police hat.
Baking with Aunt Jen.
Brilee pushing her little cousin Max
in her toy stroller, so cute.
Aunt Anne, Brilee, and Uncle Ken.
Grandma and Brilee
Brian getting ready to go rabbit hunting
The boys squashed in the back seat.

Little blondies on New Years Eve watching
Lion King.
Aunt Jen, Brilee, and Aunt Anne, Group Hug!
Brilee in her snow clothes, she lasted
5 minutes outside :)
Brilee with all her Christmas Gifts.
Brilee on Christmas Eve in her new
pajamas.
Brian at temple square.
A picture of the SLC Temple, which
was our view from the Roof Restaraunt
that Brian and I got to do on our date!
My parents bought us a night stay in SLC for Christmas
it was a well needed night away from little Brilee. We go
to go to dinner, and a movie, which hasn't happened in
a very long time!!
Brilee not wanting to sit on Santas lap.
Jen dress as Sugar Plum Princess.


Brilee and I went to Utah to visit friends and family on November 30th, and just got back on January 4th. Brian met up with us on December 19th. We had a great time it was fun to see everyone, and just chill!

5 comments:

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

awe! it sounds like you had a fabulous christmas vacation! She is getting to big to fast!!!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

oh and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the Temple (so much I am gonna copy it..okay? Okay.. :) What a great gift!!! How awesome is that!

Gage and Missy!! said...

Oh man! It looks like you had a blast in Utah! I cant believe you have a 2 year old! Well I am glad you guys had fun and could come home! And what a fun thing your parents gave you and night to Salt Lake with no baby! That is awesome!

katester said...

Glad you had a fun trip visiting your families for the holidays. Happy belated birthday brilee. and it was so fun to see you and nikki.

Team Tingey said...

Oh my goodness! Brilee looks so tall and grown up, I can't believe it. I am so glad you guys had great Christmas. I can't believe it has been so long since I have seen you guys...how sad! Tell everyone hi for me...and keep having fun!