Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Birthday Girl!!

Brilee and her Birthday Cake!!
All the little cousins, so cute!
I am a little proud of my cake, it was huge, and
took a little more time then I anticipated, but
I was pleased with the end product.
Aunt Anne and Brilee on her actual b-day.
I don't know why it ended up sideways, but
this is Brilee driving her cousin Max on the
school bus.
Grandma Jackson and Brilee.
Brilee at Build a Bear, where she
had a giraffe built for her birthday.


Brilee turned two, it is totally crazy that I have a two year old. Brilee is so sweet, and smart and I love watching her grow into a little girl. Brilee was completely spoiled, she had like three birthday parties, one with Brian before we left, a small one on her birthday, and then a big one with all the family.

2 comments:

Marek said...

I can't believe she's 2 already! I love the Elmo-themed party! (Scout's a huge fan if him, too.)

Stacey said...

Great job on the cake!! Cute pictures!