Sunday, January 31, 2010

So..........

For the last 3 months I haven't felt to good

Symptoms include:

Extreme Tiredness
Nausea
Throwing up
Increased body weight
irritable
Sad
Happy
More throwing up
Hate eating meats/vegetables
Very sensitive to smells

So I went to the doctor and he said it should all go away in about 6 months!

Yes Brian and I are pregnant with our second baby, we are so excited. The last 3 months have been rough, but knowing that a baby is the end product makes it all worth it. We aren't going to find out what sex the baby is, which hopefully will be easier to do out here because we only get one ultrasound at 20 weeks. Brian says he is going to look, and I just told him if he can't promise not to find out then I will schedule the appointment when he is at school:) My due date is around August 15, 2010, and I am so excited!!

12 comments:

Cris Pebley said...

Congrats Leah!!!! That is so exciting. There is a slew of us also expecting. Stephanie, Stacie, and I are all due in May or June. I think you are crazy for not finding out!!! That is awesome. Hopefully you are feeling better. We miss you!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so stinking excited!!! I'm so happy for you guys, let me know if you guys need anything!!! Oh and you are so awesome to make it a surprise!!! Best of luck with the last 6 months...it'll fly!!!

Amateur Steph said...

Congratulations! My sister is due at the same time I am (in June) and she's not finding out. She said it makes the delivery more exciting. Congratulations again!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

SHUT UP!!! you!!! I am sooo excited for you!!! That is sooo awesome!!! Congrats....

Stacie Marietti White said...

Yay!!! I am so excited!! Congratulations!!!!

Lesley Harvey said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Gage and Missy!! said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I am sorry that you aren't feeling very well, that is not fun at all, I hope you don't stay sick for to long! Well congrats you too!

Marek said...

Congratulations guys! That's so exciting!!

MoRgAn! said...

WOW!! Congrats, that is great news! Two little ones will be so much fun! Hope you start feeling better!

Tori said...

Hooraaaayyyy! So that's the reason! I'm glad it's such a happy result of being sicker than sick! Congratulations to all three of you!

Matt and Jess said...

Yeah!! Congratulations, that is so neat!! I wish I could go without finding out!! Hope that you get feeling better fast!

Team Tingey said...

How exciting!!! That is soooo cool you will be adding a little #2. I am so happy for you guys.

Jeff says "way to go Brian"