Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anniversary Part 2!

So we were able to go for our overnighter this last week. Brian wouldn't tell me where we were staying. To start off our day we went and did a session at the Bountiful temple, which is where we got married. It was a great way to start off our getaway. He then took me to Salt Lake, and he made me close my eyes just like the day we got married, and when I opened them we were at the Grand America Hotel. We had a great room with two balconies. We were able to go to a movie and dinner, and the next day we relaxed by the pool and went to the spa, I am now a fan of facials, and I am convinced that one of these days I am going to have to stay a whole day at the spa and get all the treatments! It was fabulous! Thanks Brian, your the BEST!

2 comments:

katester said...

Wow, you have a sweet husband! I love the massages! Glad you had a fun get away.

Tori said...

HUGE props to Brian.