Saturday, August 27, 2011

Karlee Turns 1!






I get crazy ideas in my head for birthdays, and then I just realize how crazy they are when I am in the middle of making my ideas come true. I did a cupcake/sweet shop theme. I made cupcakes like the ones off of that cupcake wars t.v series, made cupcake stands and had little to go boxes for people to take home cupcakes. I also wanted a candy bar where all the kids could fill up there own candy bin to take home. It turned out really cute and we all had a great time.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Karlee!

That is such a cute party! I bet everyone loved it.

Glad you're home!

Brian and Lauren said...

Beautiful girls!!! it's fun to see pictures of your family. We had some good times at Weber. I miss you guys! it was fun to catch up on your blog!!

katester said...

Happy birthday karlee! Cute idea!

Gage and Missy!! said...

Such a cute birthday party! I am so glad that I got to see you while you were home, it was so nice to catch up and chat with you! Hope all is going well for you guys! P.S. Your family pictures were adorable your little girls are seriously so cute!