Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break!!!


We are so excited to have a whole week off with no school! We are headed to Fayetteville Arkansas. I know, I know everyone just says why there? Well I have done quite a bit of research on the place and there is a ton of outdoor activities to do there. Plenty of Lakes, State Parks, the Ozark National Forest. And to top it off the Razorbacks are hosting the National indoor track and field meet! So I have found my charger for our camera, and I will be taking a bunch of pictures, and then everyone will be saying, Lets go to Fayetteville Arkansas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like tonz of fun!!! Have a blast!!

Tori said...

Hope you have a great time! I've truly always wanted to go to Arkansas.

Stacie Marietti White said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!! I am jealous you are going to that track meet.