Wednesday, October 7, 2009

St. Louis Trip!


This was at the childrens museum she was being a
judge! So cute.
Tori and her little baby Alexis at the apple
orchard.
Brilee and Tori looking at the animals at the zoo.

So I finally found my adapter for my camera to download pictures, so I had a ton of catching up to do. My dear friend Tori and her family live in St. Louis which only a 5 hour drive from Topeka, so I went and stayed for a few days. We enjoyed staying up late and chatting and hanging out. We went to the zoo, which was huge and fabulous, and absolutely FREE!! We enjoyed picking apples at a local orchid, and went to an amazing childrens museum. We had a great time, thanks Tori for letting us come and visit.

3 comments:

katester said...

Looks like you guys are doing great and doing fun things. I love the cooking picture of Brilee and her apron. She is so stinkin' cute.

Tori said...

Thanks again for coming out here! We had so much fun with you and Brilee-- she's such a happy and smart little girl. That shuttlecock picture was perfect for you guys! You're doing so well out in Kansas.

Nikki said...

Glad you got to go, looks like it was fun!