Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fun Filled Day!




Well I haven't found my adapter to the camera, but we switched to Verizon and got new phones. So luckily the phone takes pretty good pictures, and now I can share some pictures of what we are up to. ENJOY!





Yesterday, September 12, was Topeka's 14th annual duck race! There was 10,515 duck in the race, so my chances of winning a prize was pretty slim! The first duck to cross won a ford mustang, they had awesome prizes. They had free activities for the kids, so we mad a day of it. They also had the annual Huff n Puff, where they let tons of hot air ballons off into the sky, we had a great time!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I want to go on an air balloon ride!

katester said...

That is a lot of ducks! Glad you are doing well. Brilee's hair is getting long.

The Jackson's said...

Fun! Glad that you guys are still finding some time to go out and have some fun :)

Tori said...

These are such cute pictures! Looks like a fun day in Topeka!