Friday, April 24, 2009

Best Shopping Trip Yet!!


So I have been trying to do this pinching your penny coupon shopping, and I think I am finally getting the hang of it. I have a little more work to do, but I was so excited when I got my total grocery bill, I bought 5 boxes of cereal, 3 Kraft salad dressings, 2 Fiber one Pop Tarts, 1 frosting, 1 betty crocker dessert, 1 10lb. bag of potatoes, broccoli, 2 grill mates seasoning, 2 boxes of wheat thins, 2 boxes of fruit snacks, 10 yoplait yogurt, 2 frozen vegetables, and a 1 2lb. Tillamook cheese. For a grand total of 24.99, that is like a 66% savings! I just had to make a post because I was so excited!! I know call me lame!


3 comments:

MoRgAn! said...

GREAT JOB!! I am glad to see your doing it! That looks like you got some way good deals! I totally slacked off with it when I was going to school but need to get back on the band wagon and seeing your post just motivated me! THANKS!:-D And great job!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

not lame...freaking awesome! way to go!

Stacie Marietti White said...

I was so excited to see this post. We must go shopping together. I really love stuff like this.