Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm a Big Girl Now!


Brilee finally decided that it was time to walk. Now she won't wear out all the knees in her pants!
It was the day we went for her 15  month check up, and the doctor asked me if she was walking . I said, no, and the doctor said it was o.k as long as she was showing sign of walking. Then Brilee waited for her dad to come home, and we were sitting in the front room, and she stood up and took off! Maybe the doctor's visit motivated her to start walking. It is kind of sad that she really is walking, but she is so stinkin cute when she does.

5 comments:

MoRgAn! said...

She is sooo CUTE! I just love watching her during Relief Society! You will for sure be getting a workout chasing her now that she can walk!! Cute video!

katester said...

hip hip hooray! I love how they walk when they very first learn, it is the cutest.

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

yay! it's my favorite to watch them start walking...trying to figure out their balance..the only down fall is...once they start...WATCH OUT!! because then they RUN! lol!

The Jackson's said...

I love Brilee! She is so cute and getting to be such a big girl :)

Tori said...

You're right Leah! That is so cute! It's almost like she doesn't want to walk, but she wants to just run! She's your girl isn't she...