Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day Fun




I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was really long, but fun. We started our day at just after seven in the morning, we had to wake up Brilee, and first things first she had to have a bottle. It was fun to see her open the presents, and then panic when we couldn't get the toy out of the wrapper soon enough. We stopped off at my parents opened presents, then headed up to Brian's parents for brunch, and ended our day at Brian's uncles house for a big Christmas dinner. We had a great time!


1 comment:

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

I am glad you all had such a great Christmas. She will get more fun. Christmas morning at our house was crazy fun....I told Rhett I needed Valium ... not for me... the kids...lol! Happy New Year!