Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Elk got Away for one more year!




Brian, my dad, and I went hunting this past weekend up by Bear Lake. It was a blast. We hiked up a mountain in complete dark, and then the snow came. The views were incredible, and we did see some elk, but we had spike only tags, and we only saw the big ones! We weren't smart enough to take the camera up with us, but we have the memories. We left Brilee with my mom, and we were so excited to get back to her, and I captured this precious moment of her Daddy reading one of Brilee's favorite books!

4 comments:

Tori said...

What a cute picture! Sounds like a fun trip. So, you're friends with Brittney?

katester said...

yeah for the Elk...sorry. Animal lover here.:) Glad you had fun though and were able to get away.

daddy's and their daughters are priceless.

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

How totally sweet is that! i love it....it was so great seeing you all this week and thanks for taking me to Tia-Pan!!! We need to come up more often! :) Give LeeLie xoxo's for us..aunt t

MoRgAn! said...

Leah, Hi its Morgan Groft. I ran into your blog somehow?! Your family pictures are adorable! I cannot get over how cute your little family is! I am going to add your to my list of friends, I hope that is ok!